Rubber-Cal Reviews on Shopper Approved
Why do we post Rubber-Cal Company reviews that are collected by Shopper Approved?
- Shopper Approved is a Google partner.
Shopper Approved is a Google Partner review collection platform. Shopper Approved became an approved Google partner for review aggregation in 2013. They are only one of 9 review companies in the world that are both Google Seller Rating and Google Product Rating syndication partners.
- Behind every Rubber-Cal Company review is an opinion that matters.
Customers rely on their emotional experiences with the firm more than any of the traditional factors. By interacting with our clients, we learn more about our products, services and customers experience. This will allow us to tailor our products and services to what the clients expect and want. If we do not have up-to-the minute answers to these questions, you’re in no position to meet our client’s needs. The first rule is to stay in touch. We want to build customers for life. Customers who feel their experience are exceptional are 10 to 15 times more likely to remain loyal.
- Why do customers leave reviews?
There are many reasons, but one is to offer valuable guidance from people who’ve used the service or product before. Clients that have purchased products can act a community stewards by offer a few words (i.e. Review of Rubber-Cal) to help guide their fellow shoppers. And this makes it easier for new shoppers to decide on what to purchase and whom to purchase from. This social nature of reviews attests to a company’s reliability in a communal manner. Essentially, consumers read reviews because they trust reviews and they believe that reviews will help them make the right decisions when making a purchase or choosing a company. There is also an emotional side to reviews. Clients leave reviews because they:
- Vent frustrations if the experience was negative
- Praise and help the company if the experience was positive
- Have a need to express oneself and feel empowered in doing so
- Want to be recognized or acknowledged for having certain knowledge/taste
- Feeling part of a community and wanting to give back